My wife and I had the pleasure of a two night stay at Yorebridge House over New Year 2012. This was our third visit to the hotel (our first visit was in March 2012).
Our greeting could not have been warmer, in fact we were greeted in the car park when we arrived. The receptionist knew without having to check which room we were staying in, and was aware that we'd stayed in the room (Nishiki - complete with double rainfall showers, a roll-top bath and hot tub in a private patio area) previously, which was as elegantly furnished as we remembered.
We feel that the personal, attentive service that we received throughout our stay - including during a very busy New Year's Eve evening - was pitched absolutely correctly, with all staff being happy to engage with their customers. The evening's food was, as ever, imaginative and superbly realised, and we had a delicious light lunch in the bar on the second day of our stay.
Once again we had a fantastic stay at Yorebridge House, and once again we left having booked our next visit. Thank you to all at the hotel who make our stays so enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Hotel
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Bang and Olufsen LCD televisions are provided in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less