The bride and groom had come across this hotel by chance. What a lucky day that was! The family met from all over the country for a winter wedding. Unfortunately the weather was not good but inside the hotel was comfortable and warm. We stayed in the old school in a huge room which was very hot. We were not too keen on the toilet room without a door (or fan). The room was very dark, even with all the lights on. The grandchildren were delighted with the hot tub. The food at the hotel was excellent. The walk into Bainbridge was not too far. It is a very interesting village.
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Hotel
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Bang and Olufsen LCD televisions are provided in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less