We stayed on the 17/11/12 in the Bainbridge room for a night without the kids. A perfect stay from start to finish. The welcome was warm and informal. The room was spacious with a great bathroom and very comfortable bed. The food was excellent with an interesting menu sourced from local suppliers. Comfortable lounges to relax in. Wonderful location with great walks nearby (try Semerwater lake). This was our first visit and we're looking forward to our return. Well done Yorebridge House.
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Hotel
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Bang and Olufsen LCD televisions are provided in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less