Stayed at Yorebridge House for a Saturday night in November. Feel very lucky that we have discovered this lovely boutique hotel. We looked at some (more expensive) options in the Dales but were unable to book a one night stay at the weekend. We got the last room available here, Kariega, with a private outdoor hot tub on the banks of the river.
The room was a good size, very comfy bed, super large shower, (although some may find the open plan bathroom disconcerting). I would have liked a well lit make-up/ shaving mirror & the room is quite dark which I find a problem with my middle-aged failing eye sight, wished I'd brought my reading light.
The hot tub was wonderful, ready and waiting for us when we arrived with a variety of different jets and an amazing setting on the banks of the river. Robes & slippers are provided to make the transition from room to hot tub.
Our booking included dinner & breakfast; our meal in the restaurant on Saturday night was excellent - lovely food, beautifully presented. we had lamb & fillet steak but could happily have eaten all the choices, especially the desserts.
Breakfast, also served in the restaurant, was again excellent. Lots of choice of freshly prepared hot dishes as well as a cold buffet.
Having now discovered Yorebridge house we would certainly return on future visits to the Dales. We look forward to trying other rooms and sampling more of the superb menu.
A great find, lovely location - not cheap but good value for what we received. We can thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Hotel
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Bang and Olufsen LCD televisions are provided in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less