This hotel has Everything you could ask for in a country like Kenya.The hotel is very clean and most of the staff is nice and social. The hotel is placed by the sea and the beach is lovely!
We paid to get breakfast and dinner included that I could really recommened. But dont buy all inclusive. Go down on the beach and walk a bit to the left and you will find a lot of good places that have great lunch!
And dont forget to take a walk out during the day when the water goes a way for a few hours, when you could see a lot of different fish! But dont forget to put some shoes on!!!
This hotel is for everyone and there is several pools and a lot of different food to choose from!
Last but not least. When you go to Kenya bring stuff to give away, like pencils, books, paper, soup, schampoo, clothes, toys. There is a lot of people in need of a bit of everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Beach Hotel is dedicated to give you a relaxed and home like feeling. Travellers Beach hotel provides a 4 star accommodation facility with luxurious amenities to enhance your stay and make it a memorable one. The amenities include; telephone services, split air conditioner, balconies with panoramic view of the ocean and the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Travellers Beach Hotel & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Beach Hotel And Club
- Travellers Beach Bamburi
- Hotel Travellers Beach
- Travellers Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Travellers Beach Hotel Kenya
- Travellers Beach Hotel & Club Kenya/Bamburi