We've just got back from our honeymoon at the Severin sea lodge, bamburi beach, kenya and I have to say, we couldn't have chosen a better place to go! The hotel complex is magical and if you're interested in nature, this is the place to be. Every day we were visited by the monkeys who will eat out of your hand if you let them. There's a vast range of butterflies and little brightly coloured lizards that are sure to cross your path as you stroll through the well kept gardens. All of the staff, from the gardeners to the reception clerks, are very friendly and helpful and can't do enough to make your stay perfect. The food in the hotel is lovely and there's plenty to choose from, and I highly recommend the soups! The only thing I found lacking was the evening entertainment, although we were treated to the spectacle of the 'Massai Mara' dancing one evening and an African fashion show. Other than that, it's a little bit quiet in the evenings so if you're looking for disco/karaoke you will have to have a wander down the beach or a taxi into town. On the other hand, if you want to relax and have peace and quiet, this is definately the place to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GPS Koordinaten: 3 59 13 Sud, 39 44 21 Ost ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Jovago.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Severin Sea Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Severin Sea Hotel Bamburi
- Severin Sea Bamburi
- Severin Sea Lodge Kenya/Bamburi