This is excellent service with an African touch. The service was exceptional and everyone was very pleasant (except for a hostess and receptionist who we think were having a bad day on our first night). Food was good, with a nice selection of cold salads and unparalleled selection of fresh juices. We had a standard room which was quiet and sufficiently large. Their huge pool was great for laps, and their cookies at tea were delicious. They have an excellently equipped gym, suprisingly much better than Serena Hotel. Their long ocean front ensured that we had a front-row seat every day to the beach.
There was ongoing renovation on their seafront rooms, and we appreciated their candor about it from the time we began our booking.
The icing on the cake would be if they would have more African music rather than 1980s US music every night. We'll definitely be back for a longer stay next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mombasa on 300 meters of white sandy beach, waterfalls and swaying palms,and lush gardens, the resort offers refreshing beach holiday experiences for families, weddings, honeymoon and spa holidays. To enhance customer value, 5 star PADI dive center, MV Dania wreck,water sports are all tailored to suit the customer need. Guests may voluntarily participate in giving back to the society through our various Corporate Social Responsibility projects on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Jovago.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort And Spa
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Hotel Bamburi
- Whitesands Hotel Mombasa
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa Kenya/Bamburi