As a trainer and corporate consultant (http://www.powertalks.biz/) i get to spend most of my time in hotels. I have observed that while some hotels have everything from 3D televisions in their rooms and have body temperature controlled rooms they may still lack the essential ingredients that differentiate a good hotel from a great hotel.
A great hotel is all about service. It’s the human face that accompanies the hotel. A great hotel makes me feel at home even when i am hundreds of miles away from home. A great hotel provides seamless service for my work while there without making it look like they are doing me a favour.
A great hotel must be able to provide me with a variety of choices for entertainment after a busy day. A great hotel must make me feel like family and not a demanding and unwanted guest (even when I am in actual fact demanding). A great hotel must be able to make me feel like i am the most important person in the Hotel at every point in time. A great hotel must make me feel celebrated and not tolerated.
If there is one hotel that I have stayed that consistently exhibits the traits of a great hotel (and take it from someone who is in at least 3 hotels every week) it is the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort and Spa.
From that first visit in 1996 to the most recent trip which ended with a courtesy ride to the airport this morning i have had no cause to regret staying at this paradise.
In the last 6 months, I have stayed there 3 times and the massive renovations being done to rooms is really amazing. In reality we can actually now talk about the Sarova Whitesands Transformation. It is turning something that was already great into a greater dimension of greatness!
I salute the Management for their ability to undertake such a project while at the same time keeping their eye on the smallest detail that I needed while there.
Kudos and keep up the good work!
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort And Spa
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Hotel Bamburi
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Hotel
- Whitesands Hotel Mombasa
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa Kenya/Bamburi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mombasa on 300 meters of white sandy beach, waterfalls and swaying palms,and lush gardens, the resort offers refreshing beach holiday experiences for families, weddings, honeymoon and spa holidays. To enhance customer value, 5 star PADI dive center, MV Dania wreck,water sports are all tailored to suit the customer need. Guests may voluntarily participate in giving back to the society through our various Corporate Social Responsibility projects on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.