we stayed at the neptune beach hotel from the 15th december 2009 to the 5th january 2010. this was our third stay at this hotel and once again i cannot recommend this hotel enough. i know it is not to ever ones taste but being a small hotel you should expect the hotel not to have the same amenities as bigger and more expensive hotels, such as one of its sister hotels, the neptune paradise village on the south coast. from the moment you arrive to the time you have to leave nothing is too much trouble for the staff who make your stay as trouble free and as comfortable as possible. for this visit we upgraded to a superior room with a sea view. the difference of having a sea view was fantastic as although we do not spend too much time in the room the time we had to was more relaxing as we could sit on the balcony and enjoy the sea breeze in the morning or the evening. we again did a safari over new year to tsavo east for one night staying at the Aruba Lodge. before we went all the people who had done a safari said because of the extended rains they had not seen many animals, most had not seen lions but we were Lucky as we did see lions who walked right past our vehicle. so once again a fantastic holiday staying at one of our favorite hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Beach Hotel
- Sentido Neptune Beach Hotel Bamburi
- Neptune Beach Hotel
- Neptune Beach Resort Kenya/Bamburi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the silver sands of the Bamburi Beach, 14 km to the north of Mombasa City and approximately 24km from Moi International Airport, the resort offers all the comforts of home and maintains an open air feel due to its large reception and hallways. This resort is very popular with regular guests, offering very good service and a family atmosphere. Special highlight is the lush garden area and the new terrace with a view of the Indian Ocean. There are many quiet areas throughout the resort including the newly created “coffee shop” to offer you calm and relaxation. The generous lobby and the impressive halls create an open air feeling leaving you with plenty of room for your very individual holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Fastbooking and Venere so you can book your Neptune Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.