This is a simple but very nice hotel with a extremely friendly staff. The room I stayed in was very spacious and the AC was working very good, so the room could stay cool. The food was good, but not much variety. But for me that was not really a problem. You have to get used to the beachboys who are waiting on the beach for tourists to sell them excursions and clothes. They are a bit pushy but friendly. The best thing to do is to buy something (bargain) and they will leave you alone. Some excursions offered aren't that bad and cheaper than with the travel agencies. Beware of the monkeys. If you leave food on your table, especially round the swimming pool, it will be stolen. But this also has its charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the silver sands of the Bamburi Beach, 14 km to the north of Mombasa City and approximately 24km from Moi International Airport, the resort offers all the comforts of home and maintains an open air feel due to its large reception and hallways. This resort is very popular with regular guests, offering very good service and a family atmosphere. Special highlight is the lush garden area and the new terrace with a view of the Indian Ocean. There are many quiet areas throughout the resort including the newly created “coffee shop” to offer you calm and relaxation. The generous lobby and the impressive halls create an open air feeling leaving you with plenty of room for your very individual holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Neptune Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Beach Hotel Bamburi
- Neptune Beach Hotel
- Neptune Beach Resort Kenya/Bamburi