We stayed here as were attending a wedding at the nearby Cave Castle Hotel. We stayed two nights (paying £19 each night) and this turned out to be excellent value for money.
The rooms were clean, tidy and basic, exactly what you would expect for a Travelodge. The only downside was a very soft bed which gave me some back ache after two nights but otherwise I could not fault the room.
The staff were helpful and friendly and provided me with an iron and ironing board within five minutes when requested.
It was disappointing that there was no option of a restaurant/cafe for breakfast as the Little Chef had apparently closed down three months previously.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hull South Cave Hotel South Cave
- Travelodge Hull South Cave Hotel
- Travelodge Kingston Upon Hull
- Kingston-Upon-Hull Travel Lodge
- Kingston-Upon-Hull Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Travelodge Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Travelodge Hull South Cave England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Hull South Cave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.