“Tastiest Italian meal we have EVER had” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Vegetarian, Organic
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Shropshire
“Tastiest Italian meal we have EVER had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

We visited Trattoria Pautassi on the first evening it opened to the public and what a superb meal we had. We ordered a meal of typical Piemontese dishes. The starter was a selection of locally produced meats and cheeses. For the first course my husband chose pasta with a dressing of sage and butter while I ordered pasta ragu. Both dishes were absolutely fantastic and so tasty. For the second course I had veal while my husband had a pork dish - again extremely tasty. By the time it came to dessert I was feeling quite full and decided that I would only eat half of it, leaving the other half for my husband to finish off - he ordered something very light. However when it arrived it was so delicious that I ate the lot! We had ordered a local wine too which was so good we had another bottle. We enjoyed the meal so much we went back again a couple of nights later. Food, wine and service were second to none.

• Visited October 2011