This is a huge camping park - 750 caravans with up to 4000 people in the summer high season.
*Caravans are very comfortable. We were in the 3 bedroom, 1 bath chalet.
*Great Olympic size pool and fun water slides. Older kids (ages 13 - 22) enjoyed sliding down them on inflatables.
* Washers and dryers open 24 hours. 4 E for each. Saved us since we could not find any self wash places for a week while traveling in Northern Italy.
*Can rent bikes for 24 hours - 5 km to Lake Garda along the river.
^Miniture golf, market, bar, ice cream parlor
* Very geared for younger children.
* Close to Gardaland - were able to buy discount tickets at camp site (25 Euro)
*Make sure you they do not book you in a caravan that is far away in the new area behind the reception. We were in the center and it was great.
*Mosquitoes - be prepared.
*Market has everything but is overpriced by 20 - 30%.
*Stay away from the Restaurant. Expensive, poor service and poor quality. Use only for ordering take out (small pizza is 6 Euro.)
* Need a car to get around. About 10 minute drive to Lake Garda.
Was a good deal for us because camping places on the lake weren't available .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Altomincio Family Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altomincio Family Park Hotel Valeggio Sul Mincio