My husband and I stayed one night here, choosing this hotel as a less expensive alternative to staying down on the Amalfi coast. I was really happy with our choice. The hotel was very clean. Our room had a balcony with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Our room was in the main building. The only two points we would suggest for improvement would be that the entrance to our room was within a little alcove and the light wasn't working so it was a little challenging getting into the room. Fortunately I brought a flashlight with me, so that helped! Also, the main entrance to the reception area is not marked and has tinted doors, so we thought that entrance was closed and ended up entering through some obscure door in the basement.
The parking area was big and included with our stay.
We arrived by car from the south of Italy. Our GPS routed us through the A3 to Castellamare, then up the mountain. As we discovered then next day, this is considerably shorter than taking the route from Amalfi town.
Breakfast was good with American style coffee and the usual European breakfast fare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- the Hotel S.Angelo is situated in Pimonte (NA) in a heavenly place few miles from the most famous Campania site: Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Positano and Capri. The Palummo's family has been involved in tourism business for more than thirty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Sant'Angelo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant`Angelo Resort And Spa
- Sant`Angelo Hotel Pimonte