“Great service Friendly Good food Good value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 39 restaurants in Noci
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Great service Friendly Good food Good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We are a group of three people and our Italian was very minimal. The owner of the restaurant was very friendly. Although there were menus in English, he insisted to explain the menu and take order with the assistance of another staff who spoke some English. They were very flexible and always accommodated our needs at their best. So my vegetarian friend and I respectively got a special dish not on the menu but very delicious. Antipasti was great with good portion. They offered specially selected liquor to go with different desserts, which was very nice. The bill we paid was very reasonable too. 60 euros in total for the food, wine and desserts we had and the overall service and atmosphere, it's good value.

All in all, the restaurant took good care of its food and its customers. It's highly recommended.

*The restaurant is very popular with locals and tourist. Reservation is highly recommended.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Prague, Czech Republic
“nice but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

very clean and warm place. We had antipasti that I found basic and would need more care. Zucchine with too much aceto, gratinated mushrooms with no taste but real disappointment was with pasta dishes... more care and development in the kitchen would help. If you are in vicinity its a good option... but if you need to travel to this place its not wort it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“Fantastic food, great value- so good I went back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

On a trip to Puglia I went to this restaurant recommended by a colleague from Noci as the best place in town. Everything was so good that I ended up going back on my last night in the area. The wine was delicious and even though I only got a small bottle the wine was decantered. I shared the appetizer which was more than enough for two including fresh cheese, local salami, endives wrapped in pancetta, zucchini- all in all about 10 plates. I ordered pasta afterwards both times and was not disappointed. I recommend the mushroom dishes.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newark, Nottingham
“Worst Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We found the service here the worst we experienced in Italy and the food very basic. I got the impression they did not want foreign tourists.

Visited August 2012
Buckinghamshire
“Pretty standard Italian fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Located in a slightly dingy and old-fashioned downstairs room, the food here was nothing special. However it was reasonable value for money.

Visited September 2012