Our stay at Lairds Lodge was all that had been said by other guests on tripadvisor.
It is a very good place to be. Enormous rooms, nicely decorated, great food and a lot of attention. As it was winter in South Africa during our stay(had gorgeous weather every day) we returned to our room to find hot watterbottles dressed as a dog or other animal in our beds! We simply loved it.
Go and you'll see for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The gracious Cape Dutch homestead offers distant mountain views, wide open spaces, a secluded pool and gentle walks on the 24-acre estate. The individually decorated rooms convey a feeling of tranquil elegance and include neutral colors, percale linen and specialized toiletries. Perfectly positioned to explore the Garden Route, from the Wilderness to the Tsitsikamma forests. Superb breakfasts and convivial gourmet dinners, specializing in seafood and game dishes, are served in the Colonial dining room or cozy wine room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lairds Lodge Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate Hotel Harkerville
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate South Africa/Harkerville