“Go here. This place is Amazing.” 5 of 5 stars

La Pennichella Sorrentina
Via Municipio 46, 80026 Meta, Italy   |
Ranked #2 of 13 Meta B&B and Inns
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Go here. This place is Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am going to be honest. I was a little skeptical because of the lack of reviews and only took it because I wanted to save some money. And turns out, this was the best place I stayed at on my 2 week Europe trip.

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the B&B was. The rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated. By the way, the photos on their website are real (Trust me). I am posting one. Breakfast was good. The real owner was out for some family emergency, but the caretaker was amazing.

The B&B is in Meta which is 10 minutes by Bus/train/Scooter ride from Sorrento. The town itself has a small beach which is close to the B&B. I would highly recommend renting a scooter if you stay here as it makes going to places in Sorrento/Positano much easier in the evening and night.

So, I would highly recommend the place. I hope more people go there and write reviews, as I wish them the best. I know if I go there again, no doubt I will stay at this place.

Room Tip: I booked through Venere.com
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

11 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to La Pennichella Sorrentina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Pennichella Sorrentina

Address: Via Municipio 46, 80026 Meta, Italy
Location: Italy > Campania > Province of Naples > Meta
Ranked #2 of 13 B&Bs / Inns in Meta
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your La Pennichella Sorrentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Pennichella Sorrentina Italy/Meta

If you own or manage La Pennichella Sorrentina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;