“Great food, superb service in a family run restaurant.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Meta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Great food, superb service in a family run restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We are traveling with 7 adults and 6 children under the age of 10 so it has been very hard to find affordable and tasty food and we were tired of greasy, generic pizza. We were pleasantly surprised to find great food here! We loved the food and the service. I would suggest sticking with seafood over any other meat. The house wine is pretty good and was only a Euro. The service was great and they were super friendly and spoke good English.

• Visited July 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing atmosphere and delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Amazing Italian atmosphere at this family restaurant. Food was great and service was quick and so friendly. Good value for money. Good wine. Just loved it! :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great authentic food with a smile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed in Mera for 7 days and had dinner at Antonietta four days. Great value for great food. We can recommend the pizzas, the pasta, the insaladas, the mussels, the calamari griglia and the fish! All great, enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice and friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

5 stars for Roberto, his beautiful wife and family.

Will I ever hit the amazing city of Meta, I would recommend all this cozy and warm-hearted little place. You will be embraced as a family and we shall certainly be returning to this gem.

Thanks for the hospitality :-)

Loving thoughts from Denmark

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tring, United Kingdom
“Where's the Fritto Misto da Pesche?????”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We have visited the restaurant twice now and although on our first visit the staff were more than friendly on our second visit we were not made to feel as welcome.

Don't get me wrong this is still a place worth visiting, but on our first visit I ordered the Fritto Misto only to be told it was off the menu because the had no calamari. I was disappointed as I love seafood, so along with the rest of my family I ordered a pasta dish, which was very good indeed.

We were promised that if we returned the following evening that the Fritto Misto would be on the menu.

We returned the next day and once again no joy with the Fritto Misto but at least this time I could have calamari which was both tender and tasty.

This is a good place to visit for simple rustic food at reasonable prices I just felt a little let down by them.

• Visited July 2013