- Very nice place, away from the hussle and bussle of Sorrento, altough located very close (3 train stations - 5 min).
- Extremely quiet, people staying there do pay attention to the others and don't make noise in the morning/night.
- Great to have a pool to relax after a busy day visiting the area.
- Breakfast is good with different options (all sugary though) and fresh orange juice!
- The pool is unfortunately shared with an appartement (up to 5 persons, and of course 5 persons were staying there because it was July) that the owner of the B&B rents nextdoor, thus can be busy (I think the B&B has 7 rooms in total).
- Bed is too small.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sorrento Italy/Meta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Sorrento (Meta di Sorrento)Close to Sorrento and a few kilometers from Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Ischia and Procida, Villa Sorrento, in Meta di Sorrento, the ancient fishing village, you can make a nice relaxing holiday and hospitality. Meta is one of the pearls of the Sorrento peninsula, characterized by the most famous beaches of the coast that are walking distance from Villa Sorrento. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.