- Very nice place, away from the hussle and bussle of Sorrento, altough located very close (3 train stations - 5 min).
- Extremely quiet, people staying there do pay attention to the others and don't make noise in the morning/night.
- Great to have a pool to relax after a busy day visiting the area.
- Breakfast is good with different options (all sugary though) and fresh orange juice!
- The pool is unfortunately shared with an appartement (up to 5 persons, and of course 5 persons were staying there because it was July) that the owner of the B&B rents nextdoor, thus can be busy (I think the B&B has 7 rooms in total).
- Bed is too small.