A very nice view of the city, a large room and a cosy friendly welcome. Mar dos Anjos is a pousada located in a not beautiful neighbourhood, but very handy for the ones in search for a good diving trip - it's a 5 min walking from the harbour.
Some things, however, are not that good, and a couple are responsible for a "not coming back" definition:
- We got there, about 22:00, tired from a 6 hour traffic jam trip in a holiday. After a quick unpack, I rushed to have a shower. Unfortunately, there was no water, because someone forgot to turn the pump on. Terrible, isn't it? I needed to come down to an empty reception, and wait for 10' to have someone to attend my call. Finally, after that, fair to say it took 5 min to get the pump turned on and water back in place(s).
- Shortages of electricity;
- Hotel claims to have wi-fi, but it didn't work all the time - perhaps due to the electricity blackouts, but even after light came back;
- Although my room was clean, large and cosy, the bathroom was simply unbearable. Dirty, the shower place was inhabited by at least a dozen small insects, and the water came in two temperatures: freezing or boiling. I paid a room for 3 nights, but staied only 2, because I chose to, salty, go back home earlier to have a proper shower.
- The price is definitely not worthy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Pousada Mar Dos Anjos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Mar Dos Anjos Arraial Do Cabo, Brazil