We stayed for 3 nights and we were there for the first time. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Everything is lovely decorated and clean. The pool area is big and there is a separate area for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alpenresort Schwarz – where all your holiday dreams come trueBlissful pleasures at four-star Superior hotel on Mieming PlateauSet amidst lush fragrant meadows and ringed by magnificent mountains at an altitude of 900m above sea level on the sun-kissed Mieming plateau, the 4-Star Superior Hotel Schwarz - one of Austria’s most outstanding and renowned spa resorts – is a mere 35 minutes drive from Innsbruck. The success story of the Alpenresort Schwarz began already in the late 1980s, when owner family Pirktl realized the future importance of ‘Wellbeing’ and began to develop this novel concept at the former manor house dating back to 1694 and home to the family for many decades. Today Franz Josef and Katharina Pirktl are the third generation to continue the visionary family tradition of pampering their guests - and opening up new dimensions of spa pleasures at the multiple award-winning wellness centre ‘SunWelly Spa’. Among the many outstanding features the hotel has to offer, the most striking are definitely the landscaped grounds: Expanding over 32,000m², they have been voted twice already ‘the Tyrol’s most beautiful hotel gardens’ and received in 2007 the prestigious Austrian national tourism award ‘Garten Eden Österreich’. For more highlights take a dip in the year-round heated garden pool, try out the brand new outdoor sauna ‘Feuerberg’ with herbal steam room ‘Kräuterstadl’, work up a proper sweat at the ‘Tiroler Schwitzstube’ - or immerse yourself in the soothing saline waters of the ‘Sole Dom’. Besides the sauna garden you have a choice of additional outdoor spa facilities including the ‘Jägersauna’, a rock grotto, a waterfall, a fire pit, and a reflexology path. During summertime, a 1,300m² nature-experience swimming lake nestled in the romantic fruit orchard beckons to while away sunny afternoons on a cosy lounge chair. The unique spa area spreads across 4,000m², providing ample scope for thorough relaxation and utter wellbeing - the perfect setting to unwind, exercise and enjoy top quality beauty treatments. The luxurious spa section is tastefully complemented by the stunning ‘Schwarz Water World’, a combination of seven heated indoor pools. Boasting a BSW award in gold for ‘most beautiful hotel pool area’, this fabulous water world is operational throughout the year. Fourteen rooms for massages and treatments together with nine beauty cabins are at your disposal to indulge in a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience. Whether you opt for a classic body massage, energy-based Shiatsu or Reiki treatments, or prefer to undertake a fantastic dream journey to faraway lands through an exotic Pantai Luar or Lomi Lomi Nui massage – you are guaranteed utter relaxation that benefits both body and soul. One of the most popular treatments is the Alpine Spa formula using exclusively Alpienne products, organically produced from medicinal herbs gathered in the wild. To get into perfect shape we suggest a visit to the brand new gym area offering scenic views as well as professional support. And why not join in a unique hiking or climbing experience, some invigorating Nordic walking or cycling? Or do you prefer a game of tennis at one of the hotel courts? Playing golf has been a special feature of the Alpenresort Schwarz for many decades, with hotel guests celebrating the fact that they can start their game at the very doorstep of the hotel. Undulating greens fit harmoniously into the natural landscape of the sun-kissed Mieming Plateau offering ideal conditions also to rookies with driving range and pro-golf school. Thanks to the area’s favourable climate you can play golf at Mieming from mid-March until mid-November, on a course that currently includes as many as twenty-seven fabulous fairways. Once you hold your proficiency certificate in hands you can tee off straight away and go for your first pars and birdies. If you are a player with a handicap you will be inspired by the challenging 18-hole ‘Champions’ course, voted best new Austrian golf course in 2008.During the winter season a ‘winter adventure bus’ takes you for a VIP ski safari up to Hochoetz and to the slopes of other top ski destinations, including Ischgl, Seefeld, Sölden, Axamer Lizum, Arlberg to name but a few. You can also opt for winter hiking and cross country excursions through the glittering landscape. For another truly special highlight make sure to join a ski tour with certified mountain guide Markus. Also young skiers are expertly taken care of throughout their stay, with equipment rental on the premise, shuttle bus service to the slopes as well as a final skiing competition to prove their newly acquired skills. And while little ones enjoy the entertaining children’s programme at the ‘Hoppl Poppl’ Club, parents can enjoy the slopes at their leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Alpenresort Schwarz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Schwarz Wellness Mieming
- Alpenresort Schwarz Mieming, Austria - Tirol