We stayed here for 2 nights in the middle of our European trip. We chose this hotel as we had a rental car and didn't want to spend a lot of money for a Lake Como hotel.
We learned our lesson....
The hotel was probably a really nice place 20 years ago, but all has changed with time. The property is in need of major TLC. Furnishings are worn, the walls are covered in scrapes and marks from people hitting them, the exterior walls have lots of plaster coming off....etc.
Our room was a decent size and the A/C worked. Problem was the carpet had more stains on it then I care for and the walls needed a paint job 5 years ago! The bathroom was the best part of the room...probably about 5 or 6 years old but nice still.
The bedding was a bit of a joke. Our sheets had stains and little holes throughout...they were clean - but should not be in circulation.
The parking garage was also empty....probably 6 cars in it including ours. Not sure how this hotel is still in business as I can't imagine anybody taking public transportation to stay there.
My recommendation would be to find another hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Porro Pirelli Hotel Induno Olona
- Boscolo Porro Pirelli Induno Olona
- Boscolo Porro Pirelli Hotel
- Villa Porro Pirelli Province Of Varese, Italy - Induno Olona
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Porro Pirelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.