I have been lucky enough to have travelled in many many places all over the world and have stayed and visited some of the most magnificent hotels.
Finca Cortesin is easily positioned among the best in the world.
The building, the gardens, the interiors, the decoration, the service, the cuisine, the pools.
Absolutely beautiful, with beautiful attention to detail, very tasteful, luxurious in scale but warm and refined.
Loved it, all of it.
Is an expensive hotel, but absolutely wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Cortesin is the stunning new 67 suite hotel and golf resort in between Marbella and Sotogrande, comprised of two Andalusian-inspired buildings. Suites are spacious, from 40 to 176 sq meters with ornate, high ceilings and designed interiors. Replete with 3 gourmet restaurants overseen by the artful hand of the Dutch chef Schilo Van Coevorden, a 2200 sq meter spa with indoor swimming pool, 2 outdoor swimming pools, two shopping complexes, meeting and conferences facilities, and a Cabell Robinson designed golf course with Jack Nicklaus golf academy, surrounded by 150 hectares of Mediterranean mountains and only 2 kilometers from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares