“Wished We Stayed Longer...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Puntodivista

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chieri
Puntodivista
You added Puntodivista to your Saves list
Str. TURRIGLIE 33, 10023 Chieri, Italy   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Chieri B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Wished We Stayed Longer...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This B&B is in a great location - near Turin and easy access to so many other attractions in the area. We had spent a long day driving around and sightseeing down near Alba/Barolo and didn't get to Puntodivista until night time. It was a relief when we finally got into Chieri and made our way up to the B&B to be greeted by Sara and then shown our beautiful room.

We were in the upstairs room overlooking the garden and the distant hills. The property is very peaceful and artistic - our room was beautiful, cozy and soothing. Loved the water, fruit and cookies that were in our room. Breakfast is terrific as well. The hospitality was perfect.

The only thing that was wanting from our stay at Puntodivista was a longer one! We were there for only two nights and one day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Saraberruto, Proprietario at Puntodivista, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you so much for your review ! When I meet guests like you , so nice and open minded , being a B&B keeper becomes really a pleasure and reminds me the reason why I decided to share my house with people coming from all over the world !
I hope to see you again at Puntodivista because there are so many events during the year taking place in Turin and moreover the Langhe and Monferrato region offers wonderful trip , two days are not enough!!
Sara

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Banbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had a a very nice and comfortable stay in the "blue" room. The room is really nice with many functionality. Great view with a balcony as well a great bathroom. I particularly loved the wooden floor. Perfect atmosphere. Sara is very professional, helpful and flexible. Really excellent host. strongly recommended . Great stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Saraberruto, Proprietario at Puntodivista, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for your review , and I'm glad you appreciate the periwinkle room and the flexibility we try to offer to our guests. I think that specially when you travel for business reason it is really very important !
We hope to see you again !
Braunschweig, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I want to thank Sara for the nice stay I had yesterday in her lovely house.
As I'm travelling a lot for business trips I'm used to boring hotels, where one room is similar to the next and you actually do not know in which part of the world you are located.
It's different in the B&B Puntodivista in Chieri. Everything is personal and so I could really feel at home and have a relaxing stay. The breakfast was excellent same as the whole stay.
Next time I will come to Chieri I will definably consider to stay here again.

Thanks and best regards from Gabriel
Braunschweig / Germany

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Saraberruto, Proprietario at Puntodivista, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
" Different " is the adjective that has been chosen as a title in this review. I think that it perfectly corresponds to my idea of bed and breakfast where everything reflects taste and personality . The name of the B&B is Puntodivista that means point of view … a point of view on the italian way of living ?
Aarhus, Arhus, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed at the Puntodivista in Chieri for one night and slept in the room on the first floor with private balcony. I would like to recommend the place to everybody. The room were cosy with a good bed, nice bathroom, big balcony with a beautiful view and really cozy. In the morning we were served a nice breakfast in the common area and had a good talk with the host, who was very friendly and service-minded!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Saraberruto, Proprietario at Puntodivista, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
I'm really happy that you enjoy the " periwinkle room ".
Recently renovated the double bedroom and its private bathroom is a mix between furniture coming from my great grand-parents and new peaces of design.
The mosaic in the bathroom is iridescent and according to the light that comes through the window it changes color.
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband has family in Chieri, so when we booked Puntodivista we just looking for an affordable bed and breakfast as we were staying for 2 weeks. When we arrived we were amazed and surprised at the beautiful location with panoramic views of the chieri countryside. Our room was immaculate, with truffle chocolates,and both still and sparkling water on our bedside table. We were also pleasantly surprised by the free WI-FI offered to every guest. Every morning we were served up a mouthwatering feast of fruit salad, a selection of italian breads, pastries and biscuits along with local cheeses, cold meats, yoghurt and cereals. Our hostess Sara was amazing, always offering great advise and answering any questions we had about the area. We will definitely be coming back to stay at Puntodivista, the rooms are immaculate and clean, and it is trully a relaxing and peaceful location that is not close to Turin and many of the beautiful historic locations of the Piedmonte and Langhe region. My husband and I travel a great deal, and this is definitely a place we would highly recommned to anyone visiting the Turin region. Anna & Massimo Ottavio

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
The "periwinkle room " you have booked is really romantic and agreeable during spring and summer time because of its two terraces . The first one faces the countryside with its pretty rolling hills and the other facing the Alpes and the small villages.
If the temperature is really hot our guests can relax inside the room thanks to the air conditioning system
It was a pleasure having you at Puntodivista this summer and I hope to meet you again may be next year !
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

It's not often that I write reviews but having spent a weekend at the fabulous Puntodivista in July (2013), I felt compelled to put fingers to keypad.
Unfortunately we only had a weekend with the hosts Sara and Vittorio and their wonderful family.
We were visiting Turin for a reunion and based ourselves in Chieri (approx 25 minute drive from the centre of Turin). Like other reviews, you are invited to share in the family life but have all the privacy in the world if you want to simply relax and take in the panoramic views.
Puntodivista is a home from home but with views and tranquility which we don't have living in the centre of Dublin.
It's an ideal location as a base to explore the wonderful vineyards surrounding Turin which we intend to do in the near future, or indeed, if you want to escape city life and retreat for a long stay !
Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Saraberruto, Proprietario at Puntodivista, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
We were delighted to have you at Puntodivista this summer and we hope to meet you once again in Turin . I could suggest you great places for a scenic and gastronomic tour through the Langhe region which is only 20 minutes far from Puntodivista. Langhe means vineyards , rolling hills, pretty villages that produces some of the Italy's finest wines !
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I'm not normally what I'd consider a high-maintenance guest but on this particular trip I had some special requests of our hostess, Sara. She was wonderful. I'd say the best aspects of staying at Puntodivista include the perfect cleanliness of the rooms, the panoramic views, the mouthwatering beautifully presented breakfast, the location (convenient to Chieri yet a quiet peaceful rural spot. Sara was patient with many questions and when we had to leave at 5 am for an early flight she left a kettle and beautiful snacks in our room. The balcony table held a bowl with fresh peaches that was mysteriously refilled whenever we'd nibble. Lovely. I'd just suggest that having a comfy chair in the blue room might be beneficial to guests.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Saraberruto, Proprietario at Puntodivista, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
I know that having an early flight in the morning can be a problem specially if the breakfast hours aren't flexible and you need energy to start a new day.!
This is the reason why I try to offer an alternative breakfast ( light and quick) when requested.
I'm thinking of adding some comfy chairs on the balcony for relaxing moments .
Sara

Been to Puntodivista? Share your experiences!