We stayed one week in the brand new Hotel Il Campanile in Cherasco (frazione Veglia). It was excellent in all respects:
- Spacious rooms with excellent quality beds,
- Extremely friendly and customer-oriented staff with attention to personal circumstances and wishes,
- Fully furnished and stylishly decorated, with a nice blend of old (former convent) and new,
- Excellent facilities including a rooftop terrace, elevator, large garden, easy parking, wifi in room, airconditioning, quiet location,
- Simple but good breakfast,
- Excellent restaurant with a small but varied menu, very pleasant service, by Dutch standards incredibly cheap (5 course menu for € 18), pleasant ambience inside and outside on the terrace,
- Good location (30 minutes from Turin, close to the natural beauty of the Langhe, many interesting towns, castles and monasteries in the vicinity).
We have taken an option for 2012 ... There's still plenty to see in the area and the hotel is really great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Il Campanile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.