They don't take bookings for Sunday lunch so we joust turned up and took our chances. They do a Sunday carvery and carvery lunches all week for about £10.95. It was raining heavily when we arrived but we were soon seated without problem at a busy time of the day. The view is great and it must be wonderful in the summer. They have menus to suite everyone and reasonable prices however I thought £7.20 was the most I have ever paid for two diet cokes, even in London! We did not stay at the hotel, but it would be a good stopping place on the route to Fort William and further North.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently re-furbished Duck Bay Hotel & Restaurant is situated amidst the spectacular scenery that is Scotland's National Park. Located on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond, Duck Bay is the perfect location whether enjoying a family day out, business meeting, celebrating a special occasion or taking a relaxing break. Located 2 miles north of Balloch just off the A82 and open 364 days of the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Duck Bay Hotel And Marina
- Duck Bay Hotel & Marina Scotland/Alexandria, United Kingdom
- Duck Bay West Dunbartonshire
- Duck Bay Marina Hotel