On a stop off between Skye and Edinburgh this was a very welcome break.
The staff member on reception was exceptionally helpful and the porters took the car and luggage without any fuss.
The room itself was beautiful with a stunning view of the Loch.
The spa/leisure facilities were pretty good with an in-built water slide to add to the hot tub.
Superb end to the last night of my short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Scotland/Alexandria, United Kingdom