Excellent hotel, we have been may times. The rooms are well appointed, the family rooms are incredible. A completely separate area with bunks for the kids.
Breakfast is varied and generally fine, perhaps I wouldnt go much further than that.
Spa facilities are fantastic and there is a good lesuire club with a great child friendly pool with a water slide.
Like all hotels there are always weddings which arent always genteel.
There is only one bar, its a fantastic setting but the service is consistently terrible. There used to be a small whisky bar which has closed. This is big mistake as it means the only option is a large bar which can be full of wedding guests.
The Martin Wishart restaurant is remarkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Scotland/Alexandria, United Kingdom