These villas are very nicely kept (and very new) and it looks as shown on the pictures, we enjoyed the nice kitchen for cooking and had all our breakfasts on the terrace, which is under a porch roof so we could sit there even when the rain was pouring down.
The beach is so beautiful and literally only steps away, we especially enjoyed the snorkeling and the peace and quiet since we had the beach to ourselves most of the time.
The umu dinner with Fred and Lovie, is a must, we really enjoyed learning about the traditional cooking and tasting this lovely food - served right at the villa!
We hope to come back some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makayla Palms boutique accommodation is situated in the heart of Titikaveka, and steps away from the stunning Titikaveka Lagoon. The white sandy beach is one of the premium spots on the island for snorkeling, swimming and kayaking. Makayla Palms is the ideal place for you to unwind and relax in modern and tasteful surroundings and from where you can enjoy all Rarotonga has to offer. Our focus is our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Makayla Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makayla Palms Hotel Titikaveka
- Makayla Palms Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka