Where does one start? As seasoned travellers and workaholics this beautifully appointed group of three villas is less than 50 metres from Rarotonga's best beach and lagoon and surpasses all others of a similar calibre in which we have previously stayed. However what really sets Makayla Palms head and shoulders above the many other Rarotongan properties can be summarized in several words..hospitality, unbelievable hosting hospitality excellence. From the moment of booking we were in the hands of our experienced hosts. John & Rachel left no coconut to fall, ensuring our stay was one to remember. It wasn't only the fact that our accomodation was beautifully appointed - tastefully furnished and not wanting for any luxury- it was those little personal touches offered daily tailored to suit an exhausted couple wanting to relax and enjoy the island culture & cuisine in its quiet magnificance. Small touches that meant so much, included home baking delivered throughout our stay, deicious beautifully prepared continental breakfasts, a work of art as well as a morning tropical delight. The garden ripened pineapple that we were able to pick fresh from the Makayla Palms organic garden. The evening we spent with Fred, Loving and their girls, John and Rachel and the other guests with music, food, dance and warm conversation. In all of our extensive travels never have we experienced such personal luxury involving this degree of hospitality and friendship. Combine this with natural beauty on the doorstep, the quality and thought put into the presentation of Makayla Palms Resort - then John and Rachel you have a created an absolute winner. We have departed as friends that intend to return in the very near future. Arohanui, Kim & Tristan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makayla Palms boutique accommodation is situated in the heart of Titikaveka, and steps away from the stunning Titikaveka Lagoon. The white sandy beach is one of the premium spots on the island for snorkeling, swimming and kayaking. Makayla Palms is the ideal place for you to unwind and relax in modern and tasteful surroundings and from where you can enjoy all Rarotonga has to offer. Our focus is our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Makayla Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makayla Palms Hotel Titikaveka
- Makayla Palms Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka