14th April - 20th April - We travelled to Rarotonga to get married. We came across this accomodation through searching the web, I can honestly say that Trip advisor was absolutely correct about Makayla Palms. Not one bad review and I can understand why.The Owners of this property were absolutely fabulous to us.
We travelled to marry alone no family or friends, John and Rachel have become our Cook Islands Family. Their extremely helpful, kind and professional, went above and beyond to make our special day and stay with them one we will never forget. This place has more than we expected. Its Clean, crisp and fresh. The gardens are kept to prefection. All villas are private and very secure. Rachel and John have thought of everything, There's not one thing these villas dont have. All self contained, Tiare Villa has everything from beautiful decor, entertainment (board games, music, books) sporting equipment (Kayaks, snorkle equip). Laundry facilities, transport to toiletries lol. Note; Rachel can bake yummy food :-) Her pre order breakfasts very very tasty.
We feel honor to have stayed here. Our private candle light dinner was magical in the Tiare Villa. This premises is less than half a minute stroll to the beach. Which made it perfect for our ceremony, especially my beautiful grassed isle I got to be blessed with to walk down to meet my husband on such a pristine and amazing beach front. In my opion located on the best part of the island. Without a doubt we would do it all over and over again, our wedding was one word - PERFECT and so was our stay. We are already discussing planning to renew our vows back here - definately with Makayla Palms :-) This time with a few family and friends, which will all be staying at this wonderful estate, so look out we will be back!
Should anyone consider this as a wedding destination contact me for any info on my experience and I would be more than happy to share or contact Rachel and she can arrange absolutely anything. Prompt and efficient communicators I must mention which Rachel and John, My many emails kepted them amused at times lol. Highly Highly recommended this whether your after a Intimate or gathering with family and friends Wedding.
Last and most of all thank you again Makayla Palms you made our time in the Cooks a very pleasurable and memorable time we will cherish forever.
With All our Love Brian and Chantelle Tebbutt.
Pics will follow.
Without a do
- Also Known As:
- Makayla Palms Hotel
- Makayla Palms Hotel Titikaveka
- Makayla Palms Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makayla Palms boutique accommodation is situated in the heart of Titikaveka, and steps away from the stunning Titikaveka Lagoon. The white sandy beach is one of the premium spots on the island for snorkeling, swimming and kayaking. Makayla Palms is the ideal place for you to unwind and relax in modern and tasteful surroundings and from where you can enjoy all Rarotonga has to offer. Our focus is our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Makayla Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.