An excellent choice for any visitors to Raro:
- Lovely villas stocked with all the essentials for a self-catering holiday (and some things you didn't even realise were essential).
- 10 second walk to the beach (with few other visitors). Amazing snorkelling straight off the beach - no need to try other spots round the island.
- Delicious breakfasts and home-baking.
- Rachel and John make everything so easy: from scooter/car hire and snorkel equipment to well-vetted restaurant and activity recommendations/bookings. As hosts, they absolutely can't be faulted.
We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makayla Palms boutique accommodation is situated in the heart of Titikaveka, and steps away from the stunning Titikaveka Lagoon. The white sandy beach is one of the premium spots on the island for snorkeling, swimming and kayaking. Makayla Palms is the ideal place for you to unwind and relax in modern and tasteful surroundings and from where you can enjoy all Rarotonga has to offer. Our focus is our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Makayla Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makayla Palms Hotel Titikaveka
- Makayla Palms Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka