This is our second time at Sea Change Villas and as with our first time our stay was exceptional. We had a lagoon view villa and spent many hours on our front deck looking out towards the lagoon. Nina and John are wonderful hosts who will provide advice, book restaurants, arrange transport etc etc. The breakfast hamper along with a couple of beers and a bottle of wine on arrival are lovely touches and very welcome when flights come in around midnight. Our villa was cleaned each day (apart from Sundays) and we couldn't fault this. While the weather our second time around wasn't the best we still had a wonderful relaxing time and felt re-energised after our break. The restaurants are terrific with our favourite being Vai Mai. We will definitely be back a third time!! P&M
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award-winning South Seas retreat is nestled on its own secluded white sandy beach and is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion, a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed yet luxurious holiday. There are nine spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained villas all enjoying their own private fresh water swimming pool and courtyard in either beach or lagoon view setting. During your stay you will have complimentary use of all equipment including bicycles, kayaks and snorkeling gear.Sea Change Villas provides an environment of casual elegance with every conceivable comfort for you, the discerning traveler to enjoy with outstanding guest service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Change Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Change Villas Hotel Titikaveka
- Sea Change Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka