We travelled from New Zealand and stayed for a week in one of the Plantation Villas at Sea Change in August 2007, to celebrate our 20th Wedding anniversary. The villa was extremely well equipped and we really liked the layout which gave us plenty of space. Having our own outdoor pool in a secluded courtyard was just wonderful. The staff were extremely helpful and attentive without being obtrusive. Extras like the free use of kayaks and bikes were a nice touch.
There was excellent snorkelling in the lagoon across the road. A good tip here is that you do need to swim out from the beach a bit before you reach the coral, where there was a huge variety of fish. We snorkelled here every day as well as other spots and found that this was as good if not better than most places. We also strongly recommend the snorkelling by the Fruits of Rarotonga, which was superb and the fish could be seen almost at the water's edge.
We had very enjoyable meals at Trader Jacks, Yellow Hibiscus and Paw Paw Patch and an excellent meal at Valmas. We can also strongly recommend The Cafe in Avarua (just near Trader Jacks on the main street) for coffee and home baked cakes.
All in all we had a thoroughly delightful holiday that we will remember fondly for many many years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award-winning South Seas retreat is nestled on its own secluded white sandy beach and is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion, a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed yet luxurious holiday. There are nine spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained villas all enjoying their own private fresh water swimming pool, courtyard in either beach or lagoon view setting. During your stay you will have complimentary use of all equipment including bicycles, kayaks and snorkeling gear.Sea Change Villas provides an environment of casual elegance with every conceivable comfort for you, the discerning traveler to enjoy with outstanding guest service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sea Change Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Change Villas Hotel Titikaveka
- Sea Change Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka