My adult daughter and I spent four nights at the Little Polynesian .
It was a real treat for us to stay at such a lovely resort.
We had a tiny hitch early on but this was very quickly, efficiently and personally handled by the manager Sam, to our satisfaction.
The room highlights would be the comfortable beds, air conditioning and showers . In saying that the whole room was well thought out.
We made a lot of use of the facilities including the kayaks which felt safe in the lagoon and were easy to use.
The team of staff were all very friendly and helpful .
A lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka