This was our first trip to Rarotonga, initially we had somewhere else in mind to stay but our travel agent put Little Poly on the table and strongly recommended we stay there. That was the pro tip of the year for us. What a beautiful place to spend 6 nights. No loud drunken groups at the bar or kids running beserk around the property. Just relaxing, peaceful bliss with a postcard outlook. All the staff on site were lovely and the ocean front villa was spectacular. Food and service A1 and if we ever get the chance to holiday in Cook Islands again Little Poly will definitely be our destination on Raro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka