My husband and I had 10 days at little poly, we loved everything about it, the beach front cottages are stunning inside and out, rooms were serviced twice a day , very private , stunning beach with everything u could ask for at hand!,
The restaurant was also fantastic, yummy deserts
This was an amazing holiday , staff were wonderful and could not do enough for us, they even out a bought a birthday card for my husband as I forgot to bring one with me!!
We will b back, thanks sooo much,
Trish and Shane Doughty
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka