Stayed at the Little Poly for six nights on honeymoon and were immediately pleased with choice - we wanted a quiet place, no kids (we have two young ones at home and wanted a break!) and excellent location and service and that is what we got. It is located in a quiet southeastern village but not far from anything as is the case in the Cooks. We stayed in a beach bungalow which was unbelievable - right on the beach, great size and facilities and very clean (cleaned and turned down daily). Spa and shower in private rear courtyard and beach facing deck and day lounge tops the view of the lagoon. The lagoon has some of the best snorkelling on the mainland and the beach is very quiet. The staff at the resort will do anything for you and are very polite and friendly. Happy hour cocktails are fantastic too. Eat at the restaurant or walk either side of the resort to the Sands or the Gardens. Perfect location and resort - want to go back for a future anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka