My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights in January 2013.We arrived early on an airport transfer and were greeted with exceptional positivity and helpfulness! Our beach bungalow was delightful and the decor was contemporary and beautiful.The outdoor deck had fabulous views out to the beach (only a few steps away) and with both sun lounges and a comfy daybed would be hard to surpass. The outdoor bathroom was a welcome addition to accomodation and showering outdoors is a definite plus.We love the cafe/restaurant area at this resort.The outlook is superb, even at night ( when the pool lights add to the ambience).All staff are efficient and keen to make your stay great.My husband booked a massage on the outdoor deck and this was also wonderful.The beach on this part of the island is somewhat prettier than on the other side.We took our own coral shoes and found them useful. I loved hearing the sound of waves breaking on the reef. We enjoyed walking further along the beach in both directions after breakfast. The stand up paddleboards at this resort are particularly stable and perfect for beginners like me.We hired a car and found this a very convenient way of moving around the island at any time.Another restaurant on the island that we recommend you try is The Waterline Restaurant which has colourful sunsets on the western side of the island.The pathways from the bungalows to the resort restaurant at Little Poly were well lit and easy to traverse, being constructed from concrete.I also like the availability of small bottles of NZ. wine at most restaurants for lunch or dinner.We absolutely loved our 6 night stay and would consider Little Poly to be one of the most superb resorts on Rarotonga.This was our third trip (but not our last). Thank you again to Sam Vicki Seth Marylyn and all staff.We wish we were still there!!!
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Little Polynesian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.