...truly the hidden pearl of the Pacific. The Little Poly defines peace, serenity and tranquility. Luxury and modesty all in one!
This amazing little resort was the most tranquil, peaceful and magical place we have traveled to in a long time. The staff are amazing and Sam Napa the GM has and continues to do a phenomenal job running the facilities.
What impressed us the most is the hygiene of the facility. The staff are all professional and very particular for their guest's comfort.
The restaurant is great, the drinks are awesome. We got upgraded to a beach bungalow. This was spectacular.
I strongly recommend you ask Sam or Ovaia to help you book a scooter/bike to get around. Stop by ShipWreck and the Hidden Cafe for a drink. The water is just perfect!
We stayed here from Dec. 13-19. There were not children on the resort at the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka