This is a lovely place in a fantastic spot. The staff are all really friendly and helpful, nothing is a problem. I had a car, so the distance did not bother me - is approx half way around the island.
The room is lovely and modern, and airy with the choice of leaving louver open to let the air in or use the air con.
The deck is really great, with the day bed is a perfect way to finish the day with a glass of wine and nibbles. The Lagoon is straight outside and perfect to swim in, the outside spa and shower were great, I tried the shower but not the bath. I was on my own for a family wedding, but would love to come back with my husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka