My wife and I stayed for 8 nights at this beautiful small hotel as part of our world tour and had a wonderful relaxing holiday. The accomodation was excellent and the food generally was good. Menu did not change while we stayed and specials were only offered on some days.The only negatives we could mention was the television reception was not acceptable for the amount they charge for the room. Room serviceing was good but not at regular times of day and we had to ask each time for the coffee/tea sachets etc in room to be replenished. Staff were very friendly and very helpful, especially Reanee and Christine. 'Think a little 'Customer Service' training would not go amiss alround. The island and it's people are amazing and we hope their way of life never changes.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Humble As Our NameOur facilities have all been completed upgraded to provide you with everything you need to experience the finest Polynesian experience that you can imagine. Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.