I was just looking through vacation pictures and reminiscing my lovely stay at Royal Takitumu. I'm ready to go back! The staff was incredible! Joy and Mii were just wonderful...they felt like part of my family. The grounds are beautiful, VIP bungelow was comfy and everything we needed. There are two fruit stands within walking distance, fabulous snorkeling right outside your door, delicious Monday morning tea and muffins, and the locals are the kindest around. Going to Rarotonga? Stay here. Thank you for everything, friends. We'll be back!
Lots of love,
James & Brandy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka