If you want the quintessential tropical unstressed venue, this is for you. The clever/restful design of the accommodation balances privacy with views and access to the beach. No better warm, peaceful, physically beautiful recovery contrast to the rigours of your working life. And then, if you want exercise, snorkel a lot, walk or run on the semi-deserted beach (no hustlers) or paddle their excellent canoes, or if you are serious, get Pa to walk you over the central mountains. Then there are the charming Rarotongans and their fabulous food, particularly the fish. Apart from anything else it is a relief to be in a place the Nanny State has not caught up with. Just relaxed cheerful comfortable live and let live. Ozzie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka