My husband and I recently spent 8 nights at Royale Takitumu. The accommodation was very comfortable and the atmosphere relaxing. It was also quite private. The staff members were so friendly and available for advice on the best attractions and to book dinner reservations or tours. They organised social events which allowed us to meet the other couples staying there if we wished. The beach immediately outside our door was briliant for snorkelling with a huge variety of beautiful fish. The water was crystal clear and even without our snorkelling equipment we could see the fish clearly amongst the coral so kayaking was also enjoyable. We only had to walk or kayak about 100 meters along the beach to enjoy great swimming away from the coral.
We met several locals while walking on the beach who went out of their way to talk to us and offer advice on the best attractions and restaurants.
This was by far the best holiday I've been on. Thank you to the staff for your great hospitality.
Therese and Garry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka