“Not good!” 2 of 5 stars

Via Cavour, 44-46, 56034 Casciana Terme, Italy   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Casciana Terme
“Not good!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for three nights with my girlfriend. At first impression I was pleased. The hotel has free private parking, a nice garden, and a little pool. We had a room on the second floor. At first, this also looked ok, but then came the night. It was terrebly warm, and no aircon. No sleep. Then in the morning I went to take a shower. No waterpreassure and no hot water. I dont like to complain, but I like my daily shower. I asked if we could change to another room, but the lady in the reception said they where fully booked. That was a lie. We hardly saw people there at all, and all the roomkeyes hang on display behind the counter. We went on a daytrip to Siena. When we came back the room was "cleaned", meaning the bed was made and the towels, who acctually where bedsheets, was changed. Flor and bathroom was not cleaned at all. Sorry La Speranza, but stay away people.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to La Speranza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Speranza

Address: Via Cavour, 44-46, 56034 Casciana Terme, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Pisa > Casciana Terme
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Casciana Terme
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your La Speranza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Speranza Casciana Terme, Italy - Province Of Pisa

If you own or manage La Speranza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.