Firstly, when we took occupation of the room it was not clean, I put my luggage on the shelf over the door provided which turned my black suitcase into a grey/white one. Door jambs and skirtings were minging, items were missing from the inventory, damage to furniture from previous occupiers was prelevent, all of which if you failed to check were missing or damaged you would be charged for. There were children constantly playing on the corridor outside the room of an evening. When I booked in the night porter/ receptionist mistakenly took the 300E deposit (for missing items or damage) from my card instead of just the card number. It took a week to get the money back in my account with me having to supply IBAN numbers etc. There were charges that were accrued during the transaction which the company did not intend to return to my account as I had to be reimbursed personally by the night porter/ receptionist. The whole experience was unprofessional and poorly managed. Would I stay again? I'd sooner drive from Sangatt to Paris than stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Residhotel Les Hautes d`Andilly Hotel
- Residhotel Les Hautes d`Andilly Hotel Andilly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Hauts d'Andilly residence is perfectly situated in the calm of a residential village and close to all forms of transport. Our residence offers 131 apartments in a luxury 2 storey building with function room and breakfast service in a superb setting on the edge of the forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Residhotel Les Hautes d'Andilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.