We initially thought this was a resort of the main road. It is an awesome location to come and relax especially if you enjoy the water. The problem we had was the spider webs and their makers. We were in unit 5 and the rafters above the door were covered in them.
The room was alright. Question the Queen size bed. Maybe because Im use to a King size.
The staff were outstanding. Could not have asked for friendlier people.
I do agree with an earlier comment. It is showing its age. The staff were open to accepting my suggestions. Kill the spider, replace a couple of ceiling tiles and fix a the bathroom door.
Over all not bad. The one issue we had that the hotel could not fix is the person above us was up most of the night walking around the room and he or she was heavy footed. Made for a very bad nights sleep if any.
- Also Known As:
- Sands On Golden Lake Hotel
- Sands On Golden Lake Hotel Golden Lake
- Sands On Golden Lake Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal getaway with a pristine, sandy beach, mini putt,in-room spa treatments and Golden Lakes only lakeside dining room. A year-round retreat to enjoy nature hikes, ice skating & ATV/ snowmobile trails. Cozy up to your own private fireplace or jacuzzi - a welcoming guest room or chalet awaits you. ... more less