My wife and I stayed for 3 nights at this luxurious boutique bed and breakfast last summer. Stunningly furnished, Riccardo and his team were the perfect hosts always willing to help, advise on where to visit and tempt us with delicious food. We are only sorry we could not stay for an evening meal. Already looking forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the crossroads of the famous via Vrancigena and the sea , our locanda proposes itself in a contest of absolute charm as a place of peace and privacy .An old stone house in which old and new , exterior and interior find harmony in the research of details such as the objects in every room , one off pieces mixed with findings from trips abroad giving a warm and comforting atmosphere.Protected by the greenery of the olive grove locanda looks out towrads the sea and the hills and mountains of Camaiore . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith and Odigeo so you can book your Locanda al Colle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Al Colle Hotel Camaiore
- Locanda Al Colle Camaiore, Italy - Tuscany