We spend wonderful days at this hotel. Tle location is unique - just on the sandy beach. Hotel has two thermal swimming pools - outside and inside. The food is very tasty and variable. Plants and vegetables are produced here, on the island, by owners themselves, so they are ecological. Everthing is organized very reasonable, you get wardrobes and swimming shoes. The staff is very friendly and atmosphere is really domestic and cosy.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Excursions are organized specially for hotel quests. So we recommend this hotel for those who want spend nice days
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located directly at Maronti Beach with private beach, indoor SPA center wit 2 thermal swimming pools, 1 outdoor thermal swimming pool, all of them in price included. Subtropical garden, recently refurbished rooms, restaurant with typical and genuine Mediterranean and Neapolitan food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Hotel
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Barano
- Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme Isola D'Ischia, Italy